Dryer Vent Cleaning Services
Whenever we talk about dryer vent cleaning it is important to ask ourselves how often we do laundry at our home. The usual reply is more than once a week. The problem is even if we clean the lint from the dryer when it accumulates it isn't enough as with time the dirt gets trapped in the dryer vent causing some serious damage.
Dryer vent cleaning requires professional help and consists of cleaning the lint and the dust which is blocking the vent from the dryer to the outside vent.
How often should you clean your dryer vent? If it's been more than a year since you've cleaned your dryer venting system last, it's time to get it looked at by Clean Air Canada, the premiere dryer vent cleaner in the lower mainland of Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, Tricity , Mapleridge and Surrey.
When to Call Dryer Vent Cleaning Services:
- 1. Load of laundry takes more time to dry: Are you finding that your dryer is taking longer to dry your clothes than it did before? When a dryer is not working efficiently then it means the vent is clogged, and hence it will take longer to dry clothes resulting in wear and tear of the dryer.
- 2. Your dryer shuts off prematurely and your clothes are still damp: If your dryer once polished off wet loads in one cycle or less but now needs two or even three cycles and your clothes are still damp, check your venting. Chances are it’s not your dryer that’s faulty — just clogged vents are to be blamed.
- 3. Dryer or clothing are very hot to the touch: When this happens, it means that your dryer is potentially unable to exhaust that hot air properly. This will wear out your dryer’s heating element and the blower.
- 4. Your dryer emits a burning smell while in use: You need to stop using your dryer immediately when you smell something burning when the dryer is being used as it increases the risk of having a fire. Take the help of professionals like us and get it inspected immediately.
- 5. Lint gathers on the inside of your dryer’s door: When you look inside the dryer’s door and find a buildup of lint protruding from it you know it is a signal that your dryer is clogged. Complete removal of lint is only possible with the proper tool of a professional like Clean Air Canada..
- 6 . Your house or laundry room is excessively dusty: When you see more dust accumulating in the laundry room than usual you know it is a tell -tale sign that the vents needs immediate attention as it may be clogged.
Process involved in Cleaning of Dryer Vent:
- Step 1: Clean Air Canada sends an experienced technician to access your dryer vent system and propose a solution based on your issue.
- Step 2: Measurements of airflow and back pressure are taken in order to further understand the depth of the blockage and other related problems
- Step 3: We then use high pressure air system and agitation technique primarily to loosen the lint, dust and debris and Rotary brushing system is combined with high powered industrial suction to remove the lint and prevents the lint from dirtying your house, business or yard.
- Step 4: We go inside the actual dryer and clean any lint hiding in the nooks and corners of the system after the vents are thoroughly clean besides sanitizing the vent line from potential contaminants.
- Step 5: Dryer Vent lines 35 feet or longer should have booster fan installed, that needs to be cleaned annually with the Vent.
Clean Air Canada decide which is more beneficial for you depending on your property. Our process is safe, highly effective and completely respectful of your home or business and the environment.
Benefits of a Clean Dryer Vent
- Keep your dryer, home and family safe by preventing potential fires.
- A clean dryer vent is more efficient, saving you money on your energy bill.
- Cleaning your dryer improves your air quality.
- Give your dryer the best possible service by trusting in Clean Air Canada.
Clean Air Canada professionals will provide you with quality work that’s on-time and on-budget – and that’s our guarantee.
We’re focused on our customers. We earn your business by checking our work, respecting your home, and maintaining a professional attitude at all times.
Even if a grimy dryer duct doesn’t cause damage to your home immediately, it will definitely waste your time, energy and money in the future.
"We really appreciated the thorough cleaning job we received from Clean Air Canada! They were fast, friendly and did a g ...
"I had a technician clean my ducts , he was very kind and explained everything that he was doing to me . I’m very sati ...
"Excellent work by this team. Arvin the owner kept his appointment and told me exactly what was needed. They did a thoro ...