HVAC Duct Cleaning Improves Air Quality
Most people are aware that indoor air quality is a major issue in many homes and businesses. Many think that we are safe from these harmful toxins and air pollution in our homes, this is actually not the case. Indoor air pollution is one of the top five environmental health risks and comes from a combination of outdoor pollutants that get in through building ventilation. Particles and matters that gets trapped in the airways, as well as all the chemical products we use in our homes contain " volatile organic compounds" (VOCs) which are "groups of hundreds of molecules". VOCs in the atmosphere can come from many different sources, both man-made and natural. Chemicals in everyday and household products like cleaning agents, printer ink and fragrance, are now a key contributor to city air pollution, competing against vehicle emissions.
These pollutants can trigger a lot of health issues, particularly amongst children, the elderly, as well as those with lung disease or asthma besides allergy-like symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, headaches, eye and throat irritation. The continuous accumulation of pollutants in the body can lead to serious long term health problems like respiratory disease and cancer.
In the last 30 years, the number of people with asthma has gone up by almost 60%.
“Over 2.6 million Canadians over age 12 and 12% of children under 12 suffer from asthma related breathing problems.” - Source: asthma.ca.
Air pollution is a serious health concern.
Commercial HVAC cleaning helps:
- Your HVAC system will work more efficiently
- Improve the indoor air quality
- Potentially save you money on heating and cooling costs.
- Reduce the potential of mould and bacteria growth
- Employees living in a dust free and allergy friendly environment.
- Remove unpleasant odors
- Increasing the productivity of the employees by reducing the
Contaminated, dusty diffusers are a good indication that your system’s ductwork requires cleaning. Our process involves high pressure cleaning, degreasing, and decalcification. Clean Air Canada also works to professionally clean a broad range of HVAC components, including air handling units, heat pumps, plenums, turning vanes, grills, vents, iffusers, blowers and fans.
Process involved in Commercial HVAC cleaning:
- Our experts connect a powerful vacuum system to the air duct near the furnace
- Commercial grade products and equipment are used to dislodge the contaminants and debris in the air duct.
- Contaminants are pulled out of the ducts and through the filtration system, returning clean air back into the facility
- After cleaning, all access holes are resealed, returning the duct system to a like new, clean condition.
Keep your business looking and running great inside and out with our wide range of expert cleaning services.
Clean Air Canada is a leading provider of professional HVAC systems air-duct, and dryer duct cleaning services for the Commercial, Strata and Industrial Sectors of the Lower Mainland of Vancouver. Our company is locally owned and operated with a “high standard of professionalism, workmanship, safety and excellent customer service” with the best-value HVAC and air duct cleaning services.
"Very clean, thorough and friendly. It was a busy day for them, but he took the time to explain things to me. They did b ...
"I had a technician clean my ducts , he was very kind and explained everything that he was doing to me . I’m very sati ...
"We really appreciated the thorough cleaning job we received from Clean Air Canada! They were fast, friendly and did a g ...